Country two step is the quintessential country dance. On this page we share the best resources to help you master country two step as a social dance. From lead and follow to spins and turns, from patterns to techniques, we’ve got you covered.
TAKE ACTION> Download The #1 drill to improve your spins
TAKE ACTION> Download The basics of 2-Step
TAKE ACTION> Download our List of 50+ 2-Step Songs
The Ultimate Guide to Country Two Step
2-Step Basic Patterns
We often want to skip to the cool stuff when we’re trying to learn. The basics really provide the foundation for looking good on the floor. So make sure you have these covered.
Mastering your turns for two step
Anchor steps are on of the easiest ways to add some styling no matter what level you are at. I especially like our video 5 ways to style your anchor step. Make sure you watch it!
- 7 Tips for mastering your turns for 2-Step
- 5 Drills to Improve your turns for 2-Step
- My #1 Drill for Improving your turns
Learning (and remembering) more advanced patterns
We hear often that people have trouble learning more advanced moves or they can learn moves but quickly forget them! Here are some resources to help!
- 5 Tips to remembering your patterns
- 10 things good dancers to differently
- 7 Challenges of country dancing
Want a step by step guide to mastering your two step?
Want us to walk you through looking better step by step?
We’ve created an amazing course just for you!
- The Ultimate Guide to two step
Inside you’ll find:
- 18 videos lessons
- PDF downloads to help you remember
- BONUS — 1 hour live video from one of our workshops!
TAKE ACTION> Improve your 2-Step Spins Download the video
TAKE ACTION> Learn the basics of 2-Step Download the video